Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sawyer 14-17 month update


Weight & Length: Sawyer is 27 pounds. His length is 32 inches long.

Sleeping: He is a wonderful sleeper. Sleeps all night and even lets us sleep in on our days off. Couldn't ask for a better baby. Usually has to play with daddy's ear to help him fall asleep.

Eating: He loves to eat! I put some of his food (pouches, crackers, fruits, etc.) where he can reach them, so when he is hungry he usually just grabs a pouch and brings it to me to open. He isn't a big meat eater, but we are getting there. He enjoys sitting at the big table with mommy and daddy and being able to feed himself. He loves fruits, we haven't found a fruit yet that he didn't like. He loves POPCORN! He says it and uses sign language to ask for it. He ask for it at least once or twice daily, if not more. He loves watching it pop! 

Diapers: Size 4

Clothing: 18-24 months

Hair: curly and blonde

Eyes: Medium blue

Personality: Learning so much! He constantly surprises me with all the new things that he learns to do. I love watching him explore and play. You also quickly realize the habits that you do because he mimics your everyday task. If doesn't know the answer to a question, he shrugs his shoulders like "I don't know". He pretends to put lotion on his hands like I do. He loves giving mommy and daddy kisses. He puckers his lips out and gives a super slobbery kiss lol 
His poppa drives a red dump truck, whenever we pass one on the road, he yells "poppa, poppa, poppa". He loves riding the tractor with daddy. We have had quite a lot of snow this year, he enjoyed playing in it....making a snowman and snow angels. His favorite book is an animal book, he brings it to me and then tells me the animals names or the sounds they make. He loves being outside!! We are so glad it is finally starting to warm up, so we can get outside and play :)

Milestones:
  • Runs
  • Saying so many new words, definitely knows over 100
  • Learning his colors 
  • Recognizes and says the letter "S"
  • Knows all the parts of his face and other body parts
  • Goes up and down stairs 




1 comment:

  1. He's grow so much! Love my grandson so much, I just do not get to see him enough! Love it when he shrugs his shoulders, and this week I enjoyed the video of hm saying "please." He is such a blessings and I know God will continue to bless him in a mighty way! Grammy loves Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete